Curator of Chinese Collections, Bodleian Library
Faculty / College Address:
Chinese bibliography, the Chinese book as an object.
Cataloguing the pre-modern Chinese collections in Oxford libraries.
- Holdings of Yongle Dadian in United Kingdom libraries. In Yongle Dadian bianzuan 600 zhounian guoji yantaohui lunwenji (Peking), 2003.
- East Asian cataloguing in British libraries – the contribution of allegro. In Catalogue and Index 153 (Summer 2006), 4-6.
- John Jolliffe: Stone Age thinking at the speed of light – AACR2, MARC and other dinosaurs (edited by Geoffrey Neate and David Helliwell). 2007.
- Four centuries of Chinese book collecting in Europe. (Paper presented at the Symposium on Chinese Culture in Europe, 54th Frankfurt International Book Fair, 11 October 2002.)
- Palace editions in the Bodleian Library. (Paper presented at the First International Symposium on Qing Palace Books, Peking, 18-19 October 2007).
- The beginnings of Chinese book collecting. (Paper presented at the British Library and National Library of China China Studies Forum, British Library, London, 11 May 2010).
- Shenbao in print and online: some thoughts on changing formats. (Paper presented at the International Symposium on Cooperation among Libraries for East Asian Resources and Chinese Newspaper Digitalisation, Changsha, 25-27 October 2010).