Faculty / College Address:
- Jewish Theology and Philosophy
- Penguin Classics Talmud (scheduled for February 2009)
- Rabbinic text seminars
- HISTORICAL DICTIONARY OF JUDAISM. Lanham MD: Scarecrow Press Inc., 2nd, revised edition, 2006.
- ABRAHAM’S CHILDREN: JEWS, CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS IN CONVERSATION, eds. Norman Solomon, Richard Harries, Tim Winter. Edinburgh : T&T Clark, 2006.
- ‘Interreligious Dialogue from a Jewish Perspective,’ in How to Conquer the Barriers to Intercultural Dialogue eds. Christiane Timmerman and Barbara Segaert. Brussels : Presses Interuniversitaires Européennes, 2005, pp. 85-104.
- ‘Towards a Jewish Theology of Trilateral Dialogue,’ in Islam and Global Dialogue: Religious Pluralism and the Pursuit of Peace ed. Roger Boase. Aldershot etc.: Ashgate, 2005.
- ‘Judaism and the Ethics of War,’ in International Review of the Red Cross Vol. 87 No. 858, June 2005, pp. 295-310.
- ‘Cohen on Atonement, Purification and Repentance,’ in Hermann Cohen’s Critical Idealism ed. Reinier Munk. Dordrecht , Netherlands : Springer, 2005, 395-411.
- ‘The ethics of war in Judaism,’ in The Ethics of War in Asian Civilizations ed. Torkel Brekke. Oxford : Routledge, 2006, pp. 39-80.
- ‘The Baal Shem Tov’, in Jewish Journal of Sociology 48/1 and 2 (2006) pp. 75-79 (review article on Immanuel Etkes’ The Besht)
- ‘The Ethics of War: Judaism’, in The Ethics of War: Shared Problems in Different Traditions, ed. Richard Sorabji and David Rodin.Aldershot U.K. : Ashgate, 2006, pp. 108-137.