Associate of the Sub-Faculty of Near and Middle Eastern Studies (January 2014 to January 2016); Post-doctoral researcher, The British Museum, Wolfson College, Ioannou Centre for Classical and Byzantine Studies
Faculty / College Address:
- Religious iconography in Sasanian Iran as part of the 'Empires of Faith' project
- I am also preparing my DPhil thesis on the art and archaeology of Babylonia, Iran and Bactria c.330-c.100 BC for publication as a monograph.
- 2013: Review of F. L. Holt 'Lost World of the Golden King: the search for Ancient Afghanistan', BMCR July 2013.
- 2012: After the Achaemenids: exchange, transmission and transformation in the visual culture of Babylonia, Iran and Bactria c.330-c.100 BC (DPhil thesis, Oxford)
- 2011: 'Cultural convergence in Bactria: the votives from the Temple of the Oxus at Takht-i Sangin', in A. Kouremenos, S. Chandrasekaran & R. Rossi ed. 'From Pella to Gandhara: Hybridization and Identity in the Art and Architecture of the Hellenistic East', pp.141-152.