Position: Project Co-ordinator - China, Law and Development
Tel: 01865 613828
Areas of responsibility:
- Project coordinator for the China, Law and Development (CLD) project. Funded by the European Research Council, CLD is a 5-year, interdisciplinary and multi-sited research project that aims to understand the nature of order that underlies China’s new globalism.
- Working closely with the PI to manage the delivery, reporting and communications for the project.
- Supporting fieldwork activities.
- Organising workshops and other events associated with the project.
- Acting as the first point of contact for qeries related to the project.